Rapper Logic pushing the emasculation of Black Males agenda

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Fortunately, I don't see it working. Black folks aren't gonna accept him.

I agree. I don't know why they're so determined to make this genre gay. First it started with gay rumors about rappers, then they tried to break gay rappers in the industry (i.e. Cashun), now they're trying to bring gay imagery & anthems into the genre (i.e. Macklemore, Young Thug, Logic). It's sick AF to constantly be doing this bs.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I agree. I don't know why they're so determined to make this genre gay. First it started with gay rumors about rappers, then they tried to break gay rappers in the industry (i.e. Cashun), now they're trying to bring gay imagery & anthems into the genre (i.e. Macklemore, Young Thug, Logic). It's sick AF to constantly be doing this bs.

not only that, but like scarface said - they're making white rappers seem intelligent, educated, pushing social issues

black rappers are just selling dope.

they're using the shyt that we created against us :ohhh:

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
not only that, but like scarface said - they're making white rappers seem intelligent, educated, pushing social issues

He's right! I'm not up on my white rappers but I have noticed a few things. There should be no reason that this era of rappers are doing that inaudible, mumble shyt while looking like freaks. They don't know they're playing into the Blacks being wild savages and Whites are civilized trope.

Wiggler

Pro
Daps
Young Thug and Logic make gay anthems? :dwillhuh:

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Look man. The world is evolving, becoming more accepting of certain social issues and less tolerant of others.
If black rappers don't evolve with time, they're gonna get left behind the intellectual curve.

Based God started that movement IMHO tho. His whole philosophy is one of inclusion and acceptance.
That's why the so called hood rappers were struggling to accept him, but they found out the hard way once Lil B's fans damn near ran them off the Internet whenever one antagonized him.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
dmx-crying-o.gif

I can't take no more of this shyt.

Then y'all wonder why I'm stuck in the 90's:mjcry:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I'm not going to comment on the video but "I haven't heard of this rapper" and "they are a plant" sounds like some booth poster shyt

I'm not saying we should all listen to logic (tbh even I don't) but I expect thecoli to be informed on who rappers are and how/why they got on at least to my level. That should be the bare minimum for a hiphop site :snoop: