rapper Julio Foolio lists his 30 deAd opps

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
His IG stories are still up. nikka might as well been sharing his location with his opps.

How u got real beef in the streets and u posting a play by play of your AirBNB gettin drunk while claiming u dont drink, going to the holiday inn at 4am wit a buncha mfs u prolly dont know, etc.

Social media stay cookin nikkas.

Daps
Reppin
Jersey
His IG stories are still up. nikka might as well been sharing his location with his opps.

How u got real beef in the streets and u posting a play by play of your AirBNB gettin drunk while claiming u dont drink, going to the holiday inn at 4am wit a buncha mfs u prolly dont know, etc.

It’s obvious the nikka had a death wish.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Now he's dead

tenor.gif
well-there-it-is-smile.gif

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

He lined himself up by giving up to the minute updates of what his day looked like. Whatever happened to just go getting a little something to eat for your bday and keeping it moving.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The sooner nikkas realize that dudes like this need to be killed immediately, before they cause deaths of others, the better the hood will be.

I wish we were more accepting of taking out our own trash. I wish I could easily get away with killing these types of nikkas.
God answered.

fukkin trash ass nikka.