Rapper Gucci Mane shows off his estimated $6 million jewelry collection

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Shout out to Gucci securing the bag and running with it. I can’t say anything else about it.

What I don’t understand is how this backward hierarchy of rappers, athletes are so celebrated with fame and fortunate? Like why go buy so many cars and jewels when there so much to be done. Especially people who have been succumb to the same conditions. It completey confuses me. I work for a non profit and work hard everyday to secure that our young people gain the wisdom and understanding needed to be qualified and upstanding men and women in their homes and communities. However every year, I always hear about “funding” and the budget for this is being reduced and there maybe massive layoffs etc. I wonder if it all worth it when so many have it and give it right back to the vandals. Smh

Rant over

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Relax breh :russ:

Gucci aint the only rich motherfukka in ATL

Its plenty people with more paper :dead:

Gucci just got loud rapper money :whoa:

He aint really got DA BAG like that :whoa:

Its just entertainment :whoa:

True, but rappers been going out their way to stunt on regular people for so many years, that thoughts like that cross your mind. I mean, if rappers even gave up one fifth of their money and rebuild the infrastructure of ATL with owning all of the businesses to give back to the people, how much better would millions of lives be?

• Dap
Reactions: IVS