giphy-1-2.gif
:mjlol:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Cancel culture done came to the Coli. :wow:

You must be new here. I remember in 2013 the biggest plats(called Featured Threads back then) were threads that were titled just like this one: “insert old damning quote here” - Poster’s Name. And nobody did it better than Malc. Old quotes coming back to haunt mfs been going down since I was on BlackVoices. Before a such thing as “cAncEl cUltUre”. I really hate you new little rainbow haired fakkits with a passion :wow:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
You must be new here. I remember in 2013 the biggest plats(called Featured Threads back then) were threads that were titled just like this one: “insert old damning quote here” - Poster’s Name. And nobody did it better than Malc. Old quotes coming back to haunt mfs been going down since I was on BlackVoices. Before a such thing as “cAncEl cUltUre”. I really hate you new little rainbow haired fakkits with a passion :wow:

I get where both sides are coming from, but i think the dynamics on this board have simply changed over the years. Back in the day something like this would have sparked off entertaining beefs between whole crews, but now it’s just a bunch of people bytching about one person and they unceremoniously get banned or they stick around. Either way it’s just one less voice on an already dying forum, and feeds into for a lack of a better term, an echo chamber which honestly isn’t very fun or productive to be a part of.