@Sccit suck my dikk, nikka

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
west bank, they bombed them too even tho hamas is in gaza. settlements.....

and Egypt doesnt have the same kind of border as israel, not even close to the same restrictions, thats why they prefer going through EG

NOT SURE WHERE U GETTIN THIS

HAMAS OPERATES OUTA WEST BANK AND EGYPT BORDER IS THE SAME IF NOT WORSE .. THEIR EXCUSES ARE HILARIOUS TOO

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Why does this book encourage u to look down on non small hats? Doesn’t it say that we the non small hats are here to serve yall? How Is it that no one finds this unacceptable?
That u cannot charge interest to a fellow small hat?
Could this be the reason your military has no issue killing innocent ppl?

FIRST OF ALL U SHOULD STOP USING DEROGATORY TERMS

SECONDLY, AS JEWS, WE NOT SUPPOSED TO LOOK DOWN AT ANYONE

JUDAISM NO DIFFERENT THAN ANY RELIGION THAT CLAIMS THOSE WHO REFUSE TO SERVE GOD DONT HOLD THE SAME STATUS .. THATS LITERALLY THE BASIS OF MONOTHEISM IN GENERAL

NO ONE IS HERE TO SERVE MAN.. WE ARE ONLY HERE TO SERVE GOD. AND IF U REFUSE TO SERVE GOD THEN UR EXISTENCE IS EMPTY UNLESS U HELPIN US SERVE GOD. PRETTY SURE CHRISTIANS N MUSLIMS ALSO BELIEVE THAT THOSE WHO DONT ADHERE TO THEIR SERVITUDE OF THE ALMIGHTY ARE LEADING EMPTY LIVES, BUT FOR SOME REASON ITS ONLY USED AGAINST JEWS.. I WONDER WHY

AND NO, WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO CHARGE INTEREST AMONGST EACH OTHER. SAME CONCEPT AS “BUY FROM BLACK OWNED BUSINESSES” .. IS THAT WRONG TOO?

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
the nikka that talks about big dikks wants his dikk sucked by another nikka????c somebody tell me where the problem lies here??:patrice::patrice:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
IMG-2342.png
You tell ‘em boo

IMG-0037.gif

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
FIRST OF ALL U SHOULD STOP USING DEROGATORY TERMS

SECONDLY, AS JEWS, WE NOT SUPPOSED TO LOOK DOWN AT ANYONE

JUDAISM NO DIFFERENT THAN ANY RELIGION THAT CLAIMS THOSE WHO REFUSE TO SERVE GOD DONT HOLD THE SAME STATUS .. THATS LITERALLY THE BASIS OF MONOTHEISM IN GENERAL

NO ONE IS HERE TO SERVE MAN.. WE ARE ONLY HERE TO SERVE GOD. AND IF U REFUSE TO SERVE GOD THEN UR EXISTENCE IS EMPTY UNLESS U HELPIN US SERVE GOD. PRETTY SURE CHRISTIANS N MUSLIMS ALSO BELIEVE THAT THOSE WHO DONT ADHERE TO THEIR SERVITUDE OF THE ALMIGHTY ARE LEADING EMPTY LIVES, BUT FOR SOME REASON ITS ONLY USED AGAINST JEWS.. I WONDER WHY

AND NO, WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO CHARGE INTEREST AMONGST EACH OTHER. SAME CONCEPT AS “BUY FROM BLACK OWNED BUSINESSES” .. IS THAT WRONG TOO?
Lot to unpack here I’ll stick to the obvi. I asked u about the Talmud and it’s been said by rabbis that non js are cattle only here to serve them. Also that they/yall do not have to practice square business with goyem.
I also know that not all js subscribe to this way of thinking However they rarely speak against it either.
There’s been speculation that u go as far as to say jesus is in hell. What are your thoughts on this brother? What god do u serve since I brought it up?
Not charging interest to your own while charging interest to everyone else IS NOT comparable to buying black don’t be slick.
No disrespect bro the hats are small dont start with that victim shyt u know what derogatory names are we’re all men here.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Lot to unpack here I’ll stick to the obvi. I asked u about the Talmud and it’s been said by rabbis that non js are cattle only here to serve them. Also that they/yall do not have to practice square business with goyem.
I also know that not all js subscribe to this way of thinking However they rarely speak against it either.
There’s been speculation that u go as far as to say jesus is in hell. What are your thoughts on this brother? What god do u serve since I brought it up?
Not charging interest to your own while charging interest to everyone else IS NOT comparable to buying black don’t be slick.
No disrespect bro the hats are small dont start with that victim shyt u know what derogatory names are we’re all men here.

THESE ARE ALL LIES BROTHER

BLOOD LIBEL

THE CONCEPT BEHIND NOT CHARGING INTEREST IS THAT JEWS ARE ONE BIG FAMILY.. AND JUST LIKE U WOULDNT CHARGE YOUR MOTHER INTEREST FOR LETTING HER BORROW SOME MONEY, U CANT CHARGE YOUR FELLOW JEW BASED ON THE SAME IDEOLOGY .. BUT IF U CHARGE INTEREST TO A FRIEND WITH AN AGREEMENT IN PLACE, U WOULDNT LOOK AT THAT AS OUTA POCKET, WOULD U?

MY ANALOGY WAS SPOT ON..SOME PEOPLE WILL PAY MORE MONEY TO A BLACK OWNED BUSINESS FOR THE SAME PRODUCT A WHITE BUSINESS HAS CHEAPER .. THAT DOESNT MEAN THEY ARE RACIST AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE. IT SIMPLY MEANS THEY LOOK OUT FOR THE FAM.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
THESE ARE ALL LIES BROTHER

BLOOD LIBEL

THE CONCEPT BEHIND NOT CHARGING INTEREST IS THAT JEWS ARE ONE BIG FAMILY.. AND JUST LIKE U WOULDNT CHARGE YOUR MOTHER INTEREST FOR LETTING HER BORROW SOME MONEY, U CANT CHARGE YOUR FELLOW JEW BASED ON THE SAME IDEOLOGY .. BUT IF U CHARGE INTEREST TO A FRIEND WITH AN AGREEMENT IN PLACE, U WOULDNT LOOK AT THAT AS OUTA POCKET, WOULD U?

MY ANALOGY WAS SPOT ON..SOME PEOPLE WILL PAY MORE MONEY TO A BLACK OWNED BUSINESS FOR THE SAME PRODUCT A WHITE BUSINESS HAS CHEAPER .. THAT DOESNT MEAN THEY ARE RACIST AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE. IT SIMPLY MEANS THEY LOOK OUT FOR THE FAM.

Fair enough. Is this false? It’s coming from a reputable source

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:pachaha: I had to go back and re-listen to see if I’m hating or your shyt is actually garbage.

:pachaha: Guess what? I was right the first time.

:pachaha: First of all, you’re dressed like a gay Ibn Battuta. Dirty rabbi looking ass nikka.

:pachaha: Second, switch up your flow, your shyt is garbage. What you trying to kick knowledge? The whole thing is ass. Verse, flow, visuals, all ass.

giphy-2.gif

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
JESUS WOULD NEVER
we'll never know, because your people killed Him

WHAT U CALL A BLOCKADE IS A BORDER.. EGYPT GOT THE SAME EXACT THING GOIN ON THEIR END

THERE HASNT BEEN ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS IN GAZA IN NEARLY 20 YEARS

IN FACT, LOTS OF ISRAELI FAMILIES WERE FORCED OUT OF THEIR HOMES IN GAZA WHEN ISRAEL PULLED OUT IN 2005
you're just openly lying now... of course, that's not a new thing for you, is it?