Rap Sh!t Starring KaMillion, Aida Osman, Jonica Booth (Created by Issa Rae) ((Show Has Been Cancelled Brehs)) || [Discussion Thread]

Daps
Malibu is the coast shot, but that city scape didn't look like LA at all, it isn't downtown LA
The skyline is Atlanta, viewed from Freedom Parkway.

In the trailer, chick says “you used to be on the pole now you’re on the road” so I’m guessing there’ll be several set locations this season.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Rap Sh!t fans will have to wait a bit longer for the Season 2 premiere of Issa Rae’s hit comedy series. Max has pushed the debut to Thursday, November 9 from its originally scheduled August 10 date. Hopes are that both actors and writers strikes will be settled by then and actors and creators will be able to celebrate the new season, we hear.

Season two will debut with two episodes, followed by one episode weekly leading up to the season finale on December 21.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Rap Sh!t fans will have to wait a bit longer for the Season 2 premiere of Issa Rae’s hit comedy series. Max has pushed the debut to Thursday, November 9 from its originally scheduled August 10 date. Hopes are that both actors and writers strikes will be settled by then and actors and creators will be able to celebrate the new season, we hear.

Season two will debut with two episodes, followed by one episode weekly leading up to the season finale on December 21.

Damn, that sucks. Just finished rewatching season 1 thinking this was coming next week. Thought they picked a great time dropping right before football season and while there weren’t many other prestige shows dropping. I figured since it was already done it wouldn’t be really affected by the Strike but guess I was wrong

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
This show was surprisingly good. I thought it was going to be gen Z trash after the first couple of episodes, but it really got good by season 5. Looking forward to season 2.

I really Hope the strike doesn't kill this show :francis: . I'm still pissed off they delayed it from premiering this week until November smh

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
@Gizmo_Duck hbo giving that November date the sideeye because they probably moving it again because of the actors strike