Rap Industry Cats U Think Is With The Feds

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RZA
GZA

Its obvious that they working with the Feds. Wu-Tang Financial is a shell company. They don't even have a website that would explain their complete platform or have testimonials from any of their successes. Something aint right brehs

:patrice:
My mind blown with this post but go on

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is just a thread where fakkits put the label on rappers they don't like and give passes to the rappers or figures they dikkride even though they'd logically be just as sus as everyone else mentioned :unimpressed::russell:
Not at all I actually respect j prince n puffy for what they done for the culture

n i fukk with jim jones music

50 one of my dav rappers but i can see how other people might think he works with the feds

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Yimmy and Juelz

Jim Jones: Like @Jefferson Jackson said in the Casanova thread, 69 called him the Godather of the NineTrey Bloods and he's recorded on tape sanctionin other bloods to ''super violate'' tekashi, yet he still free? Sounds to me like Jimmy a rat and a very important asset to the alphabet boys
Just got arrested with drugs and guns in GA
This is a spin off Casanovas thread... but that got me thinkin, u always hear or see rap nikkaz in some bullshyt but nothin happens to them... They obviously fed connected and serve as active informants

The Tekeisha shyt shoulda been a layup for this dumb ass rappers to avoid him.

Shoutout to Chief Keef

IMO, he was a fed since the sex case...CAC was on probation with ENDLESS fukkery and baiting rappers with violence and not once got picked up

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yimmy and Juelz

Just got arrested with drugs and guns in GA

The Tekeisha shyt shoulda been a layup for this dumb ass rappers to avoid him.

Shoutout to Chief Keef

IMO, he was a fed since the sex case...CAC was on probation with ENDLESS fukkery and baiting rappers with violence and not once got picked up
This post is very true

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RZA
GZA

Its obvious that they working with the Feds. Wu-Tang Financial is a shell company. They don't even have a website that would explain their complete platform or have testimonials from any of their successes. Something aint right brehs

:patrice:

Funny. But you can make a case if you look deep enough.