Rap Industry Cats U Think Is With The Feds

Daps
Reppin
NULL
T.I had a whole weapon wheel to take out a small army and only did a year. Anybody else would have gotten football numbers.

TI is a civilian with a bi polar disorder they had mercy on him, plus he probably still owned atlantic money and them jews used their connections to get him out

Who want to prison because of TI, these nikkaz is a non factor on the streets

69 is an obvious agent because he still antagonizing real street nikkaz and being protected, he was an obvious plant so they can finally arrest trey way which they failed to do for years because of lack of evidence

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Daps

22v52a.jpg

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Why would J Prince be in the feds?

Maybe he's not out committing stupid crimes, defrauding people and selling drugs. Which is what nearly everyone is getting knocked on. The feds don't matter, the police would arrest him for something if he was out doing stupid shyt. He's never arrested. He moves like he should. Same with Puff.

You wanna compare these people to Casanova who is on social media telling stories about how he created gangs, how all his people are gang members, frequents with them and on? :shaq2:

There's no problem with knowing gangsters, it's a big difference in being a member of the same criminal organization and committing crimes with that organization on fukking camera and all types of shyt.

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure if Eminem or his Interscope label might be rolling with them but he has said in songs before

"I Don't even carry guns anymore i don't got to, got undercover cops that'll legally pop you''

Jimmy iovine prolly rolls with them for protection no doubt n dre too but i dont think they snitchin