Rap Industry Cats U Think Is With The Feds

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We all seen this shyt happen again and again especially during the last few years with GS9, The Nine Treys, The Brims and now Casanova's set the Stone Nation Gorillaz...

This is a spin off Casanovas thread... but that got me thinkin, u always hear or see rap nikkaz in some bullshyt but nothin happens to them... They obviously fed connected and serve as active informants

Let me start this shyt:

Puffy :takedat:: This nikka been involved in a lot of bullsht and deaths since 1993... Suges' man gettin killed in ATL, Pacs death by crips' Puffy promised to pay, Shyne shootin', etc... But this nikka still free with no priors n richer than ever... Pretty sure this fakkit works with the feds

J Prince: Again, another nikka that been into some mob shyt since the 80s, actively still extortin' people yet nothin happens to him.... He prolly an active and very important informant for the feds... thats why they still lettin his old ass get away with that bullshyt

Tekashi 69: At least this cat is open about it... I mean he has no other choice

Jim Jones: Like @Jefferson Jackson said in the Casanova thread, 69 called him the Godather of the NineTrey Bloods and he's recorded on tape sanctionin other bloods to ''super violate'' tekashi, yet he still free? Sounds to me like Jimmy a rat and a very important asset to the alphabet boys

Who else yall think workin for the feds in the rap game?? :mjcry:

Last edited:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
We all seen this shyt happen again and again especially during the last few years with GS9, The Nine Treys, The Brims and now Casanova's set the Stone Nation Gorillaz...

This is a spin off Casanovas thread... but that got me thinkin, u always hear or see rap nikkaz in some bullshyt but nothin happens to them... They obviously fed connected and serve as active informants

Let me start this shyt:

Puffy :takedat:: This nikka been involved in a lot of bullsht and deaths since 1993... Suges' man gettin killed in ATL, Pacs death by crips' Puffy promised to pay, Shyne shootin', etc... But this nikka still free with no priors n richer than ever... Pretty sure this fakkit works with the feds

J Prince: Again, another nikka that been into some mob shyt since the 80s, actively still extortin' people yet nothin happens to him.... He prolly an active and very important informant for the feds... thats why they still lettin his old ass get away with that bullshyt

Tekashi 69: At least this cat is open about it... I mean he has no other choice

Jim Jones: Like @Jefferson Jackson said in the Casanova thread, 69 called him the Godather of the NineTrey Bloods and he's recorded on tape sanctionin other bloods to ''super violate'' tekashi, yet he still free? Sounds to me like Jimmy a rat and a very important asset to the alphabet boys

Who else yall think workin for the feds in the rap game?? :mjcry:
Came in here to post this. Homie is an obvious informant imo.

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay z
Curtis 50 Jackson
Puffy
Jim Jones
Cardi B
TIpster

way too many people in their circle get caught up but they never get touched
Not to defend Jays punk ass, but nikka like 58, his time on the streets was like in the 80s n his team did time for him, thats why he made them all millionaires when they got out of prison in their late 40s early 50s

Cardi B... jury still out but it could be

TI... forgot all about this nikka... get caught up with rambos arsenal n only do 12 months brehs... This nikka obviously snitched on his patnas

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Came in here to post this. Homie is an obvious informant imo.
To me he the most obvious case... Cuz ok puffy mighta been lucky or paid his way outta trouble without snitchin but puffy been soft since the beginning

J prince on the other, handles hisself like a mob boss... He still active n rolls like john gotti, but the white man aint get him? I dont kno about that

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see a lotta yall mentionin' 50 cent, but none of his close ones have ended up doin prison time

Murda Inc was already on the feds watch cuz of they connection to Preme

Jimmy Henchmen was still doin drug deals even after he got inside the music industry n was doin promotion n management out in LA

Didnt P ( RIP) say the NYPD been out to get 50 in jail?

Dunno bout 50... but damn u never kno

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Not sure if Eminem or his Interscope label might be rolling with them but he has said in songs before

"I Don't even carry guns anymore i don't got to, got undercover cops that'll legally pop you''