Albums Ransom , Conway , V-Don - Chaos Is My Ladder 2 (Discussion Thread)

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Ransoms really spittin on this shyt. His lyrics are a1 on this album like they usually are so many real bars and real lessons
Word. Also, I agree about the production. I think Ransom has outgrown the drumless Nicholas Craven style beats and should definitely rock with this type production going forward. I definitely want a 38 Spesh/Ransom joint album 🔥

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nothing boring AT ALL about his lyical prowess. What is wrong with you dudes :gucci:
Who said anything about lyrics.... Voice and delivery is dry as shyt on average that's why despite him being a dope writer he gets hate or criticism. Nothing wrong with my ears. If I wasn't a head I wouldn't listen to dude. Yes he SOUNDS boring

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Who said anything about lyrics.... Voice and delivery is dry as shyt on average that's why despite him being a dope writer he gets hate or criticism. Nothing wrong with my ears. If I wasn't a head I wouldn't listen to dude. Yes he SOUNDS boring
His flow is nasty. He be walking on beats. I’m not here to argue with you on your opinion. But I already know unless you’re a true head you’re not checking for Ransom. As great of a rapper Conway is and he kills beats you really can’t argue that Ransom takes the cake on this album.

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Yeah, Ransom has great lyrics but to me he always sounds stiff on beats. Just something corny about Ran. Especially when trying voice inflections. The punch lines seem to always have the same cadence even if the lyrics are good.