Albums Ransom , Conway , V-Don - Chaos Is My Ladder 2 (Discussion Thread)

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
Con is a great rapper but his subject matter has worn thin to the fabric. It is sort of played out. Ransom is my guy but he is better on drumless beats. Chaos 1 and all the Director Cuts were his apex and he just needs to stick with V-Don and Craven for a minute. I always get on Benny for his monotone raps but he switched up the production on Summertime Butch and hit a home run with it. I like Ran and Con but this was not it smh

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Conway has zero quality control.

Of all the guys on Griselda, he's the one who if he really locked in and put the time in, he could make a great album but he just puts throwaway shyt every couple of months it seems.

God Don't Make Mistakes was the closest he got to reaching his potential.
From God To A King is better than that one

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Quick question how do you dudes think this project compares to the Coup De Grace project with Rome Streetz?

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven’t listened to this yet but I will for Conway, but this pretty much sums up my thoughts on Ransom:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quick question how do you dudes think this project compares to the Coup De Grace project with Rome Streetz?

Coup De Grace better. This is ok but it’s not an album it’s an EP with only abut 7 Con verses and around 20 minutes with both together on tracks. Ran did his thing on this and the vocal mix on here is better than Speshal Machinery. I would give these two projects 3.5, maybe 4 mics. Coup De Grace is solid 4.5 if not 5 mics.

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
Coupe de graces okay there’s probably a couple tracks I would replay after 2-3 years of times passed. This is the better project. The beats are so much better. Ransoms dope but I don’t really like most the beats he picks kindve like planet Asia. This one surprised me because every beat is bangin and he should stick with hard drums instead of too much of those Nicholas craven drumless loops.

Last edited: