Randy Orton vs John Cena, breaking point 2009: a GOAT i quit match

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
This feud was great imo

These two bring the best of each other. :ehh:

Lies. They've had, like, one good match together ever (Summerslam 2007, which was fantastic).

This match was actually fine until the braindead finish (you know, before Cena took over). Which came after their Summerslam 2009 match, which somehow had an even more braindead finish (one of the worst finishes ever, in fact). Which came before their turgid, overblown Iron Man match.

AND the feud (which was in the Summer, get your stanning facts straight) was one of the dullest things I could remember happening that year.

I'm glad the crowd crapped on them in the Royal Rumble, maybe they'll continue not putting these guys together in another awful program. One hit or miss worker, one good to great when motivated worker, zero chemistry in this feud.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Lies. They've had, like, one good match together ever (Summerslam 2007, which was fantastic).

This match was actually fine until the braindead finish (you know, before Cena took over). Which came after their Summerslam 2009 match, which somehow had an even more braindead finish (one of the worst finishes ever, in fact). Which came before their turgid, overblown Iron Man match.

AND the feud (which was in the Summer, get your stanning facts straight) was one of the dullest things I could remember happening that year.

I'm glad the crowd crapped on them in the Royal Rumble, maybe they'll continue not putting these guys together in another awful program. One hit or miss worker, one good to great when motivated worker, zero chemistry in this feud.

:wtf: get my stanning facts straight?

:what: The fukk?

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
man orton was not even a viper in 2009 he was a fukking devil

if he does heel turn he has to be darker than this, like king joffrey evil

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Cena vs Orton, wwe title
Undertaker vs brock
Daniel Bryan vs Kane
Punk vs HHH - retirement match
The rest, meh

This would be the ideal card to headline but i figure the DB/Kane interaction will be over by then. So stick him in there with Ziggler of Jericho(if he's still around) and let them tear the house down. Or through HHH to the side (like that's happening) and go with Punk vs. Bryan.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
WMXXX Card Could be really dope if they dont fukk it up :ohlawd:

Cena vs Taker -End of an Era Pt. 2
Dwayne Johnson vs CM punk - Hollywood Rock vs The Voice of the Voiceless
Randy Orton vs Ziggler - World Title Match
Ryback vs Brock
HHH and HBK vs The Shield
Cesaro/Kofi/Barrett/Whoever(Miz?) in a fatal 4 way Ladder(?) match to unite the IC and US
LMAO none of this terrible card happened :laff:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Cena and Orton matches just never clicked that much. they were always solid matches but nothing to ever write home about. Their 1 hour iron man match was fire though

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
WWE fukked up by not doing Cena vs Orton at WM24. Triple H didn't need to be in that match AT ALL
As someone who was at that event, the crowd was super hot for the triple threat. I think it was the right choice. The finish caught everyone by surprise too.
Cena and Orton matches just never clicked that much. they were always solid matches but nothing to ever write home about. Their 1 hour iron man match was fire though
I can’t remember either of their summerslam matches beyond 2009 having some sort of dumb finish, but I don’t think they have a single match against each other that left me amazed at what I’d just seen. They do however have a couple matches that left me all :aicmon::francis:. The two hell in a cell matches both kinda sucked (also this match should never be done twice between two wrestlers under any circumstances. You get one and only one hell in a cell match between 2 guys.), doing an iron man match with no count out or disqualification when that’s half the ways to score in the match, and their match at the 2014 royal rumble where the crowd in Pittsburgh of all places reacted like Hammerstein did to big show vs Batista :dead:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
09 heel Orton was dope, but wasn't nobody checking for this.

Last edited:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I watched this last week and the crowd for this match was into it and I enjoyed it so I’m not sure why everyone saying all of their matches sucked :jbhmm: