Random ... what videogame series do you wanna see rebooted?

Profane

Daps
Rocket_Knight_Adventures_Mega_Drive_cover.jpg
:yeshrug:

EA did road rash on PS1 and i have yet to understand why they havent remade it or integrated it with NFS, the only game i can recall with motorcycles to race are GTA games and Test drive unlimited
burnout paradise also..
[ame=http://youtu.be/yWmSGiraZbI]Burnout Paradise Bikes Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

hell i dont even need a reboot just bring the original to live/psn with online mutli :ahh:. they brought nba jam and blitz back..where the fukk is road rash?? its like these companies dont want to make easy money.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lots of dope games mentioned
I absolutely LOVED Skies of Arcadia
Indiana Jones needs another game, did anyone play the original for Xbox/PS2? that game was uncharted before uncharted and before AA hit it had the GOAT fighting system :wow: crack a whip, bust a dude with a chair, smash someones head with a bottle, pull out the ruger and blast the rest of the goons

:rudy: You young nikkas I swear...

Some of yall aint paid your dues and had to suffer through the horrors that were shytty NES games.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Tomba
not so much a reboot and there needs to be a 3rd one

:gladbron: tomba 1 is a top 5 psx game...tomba 2 was aight but it just wasnt as good as the first...a tomba 3 would be GOAT :damn:

let me add tenchu and tobal too....tobal no. 1 is one of the most underrated fighting games ever, i wish they woulda dropped tobal 2 in america :sadbron:

brave fencer musashi deserves a reboot too

Dark Knyght

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Lots of dope games mentioned
I absolutely LOVED Skies of Arcadia
Indiana Jones needs another game, did anyone play the original for Xbox/PS2? that game was uncharted before uncharted and before AA hit it had the GOAT fighting system :wow: crack a whip, bust a dude with a chair, smash someones head with a bottle, pull out the ruger and blast the rest of the goons

That shyt was very underrated.
Also, this definitely needs a re-up.

psi-ops.jpg

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Skitchin was crack....

I said it before in another thread, but the Genesis had a LOT of dope games that seemingly nobody played. If not for Sega Channel I'd never had played some of my favorite games.