Random ... what videogame series do you wanna see rebooted?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
manhunt.
a0yqua.jpg

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Like others have said NFL 2K, but I'd take anything at this point from another company besides EA when it comes to football (NFL Gameday, NFL Fever, NFL Quarterback Club, any damn thing).

College Hoops 2K
200px-CH2K8_front.jpg

Syphon Filter
images
I still have the words "you can't run forever Logan", echoing in my head from Girdeux; can't tell you how many times that dude bodied me on the hardest difficulty.

Manhunt
images
Now this game was a bit fukked up I'm not going to lie, but everybody that was getting it in this game, deserved it (i.e. skinheads, pedos, and other deranged people) :manny:. I thought the concept of this game was brilliant (very "Punisher-esque") and it could've evolved with time to cut down on how repetitive it could be.

Fighting Force
images
This was the first game I played on the PS1 as a kid via demo, so I've always held this game in high regard.

Advent Rising
256px-Adventrisingbox.jpg
This game had some noticeable glitches, but I still had a lot of fun with it. The amount of powers that you could acquire was impressive. Had an epic soundtrack too that sounded like a big budgeted movie score.

Jade Empire

Jade_Empire_Coverart.png
:wow:

Edit a few more:

250px-Fire_Pro_Wrestling_Returns.jpg

images

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Who own the Fukking rights to Road Rash????

This shyt should have been remade along time ago. :mindblown:

EA did road rash on PS1 and i have yet to understand why they havent remade it or integrated it with NFS, the only game i can recall with motorcycles to race are GTA games and Test drive unlimited

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Would really love to see another Killer Instinct. Shame how Rare went from being one of the best companies during my childhood to not mentioned at all.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Legend of legaia and skies of arcadia
Lots of dope games mentioned
I absolutely LOVED Skies of Arcadia
Indiana Jones needs another game, did anyone play the original for Xbox/PS2? that game was uncharted before uncharted and before AA hit it had the GOAT fighting system :wow: crack a whip, bust a dude with a chair, smash someones head with a bottle, pull out the ruger and blast the rest of the goons