Random NFL Observations 2023-24 Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I see u ignored my message and wouldnt defend the scoop for the TD that Packers were rob.

Take your white ass outta here :camby:

Rodgers first year is nothing to sing home to either idiot.
Rodgers was top 5 in a bunch of categories his rookie year.

I suppose Jordan can be top 5 in a bunch of stuff too this year.... Most INTs, lowest completion %, lowest QBR, lowest rating

:mjlol:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Winston out there playing like he really don't want the job. He like "leave me alone I'm chilling on the bench getting paid, let Carr have that".

i mean he brought them back to even get to this point
idk what the saints were on with the plays once they only got 8 down

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Rodgers was top 5 in a bunch of categories his rookie year.

I suppose Jordan can be top 5 in a bunch of stuff too this year.... Most INTs, lowest completion %, lowest QBR, lowest rating

:mjlol:

6-10 and this cac talking about top 5 :dead:

u can never refute what i say, just bring up Rodgers dikk everywhere u go :mjlol:

premier58

All Star
Daps
Is there any doubt brotha tomlin is the COY thus far
Not at all. He is a real life mirscle worker. Like the Tom Izzo of the NFL..hast won a championship, in a while, but his teams are always viable, relevant, competitive and a threat. Not trying ro be on my militant.shyt, but if he were white, his coaching acumen would be underscored, a whole lot more. Hes like a Marty Schottenheimer, without the propensity to choke as favorites and with SB trips and a ring. Not being sacrilegious, but no one held it against Parcells that he retired in 2007, while his last ring was in 1990.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Is there any doubt brotha tomlin is the COY thus far

And to think some Steelers fans were talking about it might be time to let him go.

That man be having them boys playing.

Shows most fans are super casual and have absolutely no clue what they’re talking about. This hot take sports talk shyt gotta go.