Random NFL Observations 2023-24 Thread

premier58

All Star
Daps
Eh. After you watch a franchise trot out a living corpse to the point where it hurts to watch, and then a mf comes in and provides a little excitement, whether you're a fan or not it's gonna get the people going. It'll all settle out overtime tho. This season is basically a wash tho. Just a mini evaluation for Levis for the next 5-6 weeks. But not gonna ask what happened to the hype when the oline play like they do, and you have an unimaginative coaching group like we do right now.
No doubt about it. Totally understood. Man, how did the Titans regress so bad??? That team was solid in all facets, but now they.are a boring ass dumpster fire. Tannehill ints vs Cincy and then the subsequent, inexcusable AJ trade, closed you guys' window. Feel bad for the Titans' fans.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Not Love doofus.

I bet if Rodgers was there u would be crying how he was robbed due to refs :dead:

but since its Love, your white ass is whistling dixie all the way home :mjpls:
Barely 50% completion rate, and back to back game ending INTs when they had a chance to win the game

Disgusting

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why the Saints just letting Jameis throw the damn ball up. what kinda play calling was these last few plays

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Barely 50% completion rate, and back to back game ending INTs when they had a chance to win the game

Disgusting
I see u ignored my message and wouldnt defend the scoop for the TD that Packers were rob.

Take your white ass outta here :camby:

Rodgers first year is nothing to sing home to either idiot.

Im sure u wont cry about all the drops that Packers had.

But if it was Rodgers :mjpls:

your a casual fakkit who hates black QBs, :camby: