Random NFL Observations 2023-24 Thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Explain further.

Are you implying if that was Jalen Hurts (for example) that it would have been something more than a 15 yard penalty?
Penalty happened before the touchdown so the touchdown shouldn't have counted.

But only Josh Allen would've taunted first

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Bruh…I’m so tired of the discourse around failed black QBs. I’ll be all the :mjpls:in the world.

It’s cool to talk about Zach Wilson like a dog and say he’s trash, as he is. It’s cool to vilify him and iirc they benched him over implying it wasn’t his fault in a presser.

But when they get to Justin fields all of a sudden he’s a ‘kid’ and it’s the organizations fault.

Just heard Kimberly Martin say ‘Justin fields was a kid who was not developed properly. It’s not his fault’ :pachaha:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Bruh…I’m so tired of the discourse around failed black QBs. I’ll be all the :mjpls:in the world.

It’s cool to talk about Zach Wilson like a dog and say he’s trash, as he is. It’s cool to vilify him and iirc they benched him over implying it wasn’t his fault in a presser.

But when they get to Justin fields all of a sudden he’s a ‘kid’ and it’s the organizations fault. He flat out said ‘coaching’, deflected blame, way worse than Wilson. The response: ‘can you blame him, they arent helping that kid’ :childplease:

And then they keep moving the goalposts. First is was weapons, now it’s designed runs . There isn’t a QB alive who relied on designed runs and wasn’t eventually figured out or hurt. Like stop it. And then if they do increase it and he gets hit and/or concussed they’ll say ‘they’re gonna get that kid killed :damn:‘….:comeon:

Just heard Kimberly Martin say ‘Justin fields was a kid who was not developed properly. It’s not his fault’ :pachaha:
I GUARANTEE if you put Fields on that Jets team, they have a much better record.