Random NFL Observations 2023-24 Thread

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
When I stay in San Diego I really miss the fact the Chargers are no longer part of the city.
The people at local bars wore jerseys through the week, especially on game days.
That's basically all gone now. I think I've seen more Eagles jerseys than Chargers jerseys.

When stay in LA there is practically zero Chargers presence at all. Basically year round.

The Chargers actually had an identity in SD everyone around the country knew about.
Whether that identity was good or bad, shyt was much better than having zero identity like they do in LA:

Once Herbert leaves or retires, especially if ringless, they'll get a real good look at how bad the brand is.
When they go into bottom-tier team era, with no great players on the roster, it's going to get real ugly.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
When I stay in San Diego I really miss the fact the Chargers are no longer part of the city.
The people at local bars wore jerseys through the week, especially on game days.
That's basically all gone now. I think I've seen more Eagles jerseys than Chargers jerseys.

When stay in LA there is practically zero Chargers presence at all. Basically year round.

The Chargers actually had an identity in SD everyone knew about.
Whether that identity was good or bad, shyt was much better than having zero identity like they do in LA:

Once Herbert leaves or retires, especially if ringless, they'll get a real good look at how bad the brand is.
When they go into bottom-tier team era, with no great players on the roster, it's going to get real ugly.

Good. That what they get for being greedy fukks

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps

DYtJeGH.gif