Random NFL Observations 2023-24 Thread

Braman

Superstar
Daps
NFL has enough money to put grass in every
stadium except probably like New Orleans or some shyt.

I don’t know why they got these dudes playing on this whack ass turf.

I’ve tore my Achilles. An Achilles tear isn’t really a turf thing. ACL/knee is bc your foot can get stuck in the turf and all that.

Achilles tho is about force coming down and your shyt snap. Typically due to jumping back into activity after time off (old heads who try to hoop after a break like me) , weak or weakened/compromised calf (KD, Arod), age (Arod), or just happenstance

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
why is the NFL giving Germany Chiefs vs Dolphins?? We knew the Dolphins were going to be good before the season, that should a be a primetime US game.
Facts. This should be a SNF or MNF game. One of the best matchups of the season. And it was dumb not to have it in KC just to see the fan's reaction to Tyreek coming back and to give the Chiefs a chance to honor him.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Packer fans come get this nikka

Every year he gets smoked and every year it’s a fluke :mjlol:

Fake news the tweet is a lie

Edit: these reporters ask the stupidest questions I commend him for actually listening to that BS and answering

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
We make so many mistakes.. We still haven't played a great game..

I think this team can play with anybody though
They got playmakers now - Etienne, Kirk, Ridley. TLaw can be more of a game manager now instead of having to win games. Let the real talent (see above) do the heavy lifting.