Daps
Reppin
NULL
they let him off easy with fines for even worse hits

Logan Thomas

Jakobi Myers

Rodney Harrison 2.0

fukk this fakkit.

dude thinks he's playing in a different era, hopefully those 4 games makes him smarten up, he could break his own neck with how reckless he is with his helmet

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Incoming Vikings bloodbath in Primetime. We about to get SMOKED on national television.

I don't drink, but if I did i'd have some hard liquor on deck.

:unimpressed:

I've gotta go out for my friend's birthday tonight, and I couldn't be happier for the distraction. I'm not tryna watch them get nuked in primetime yet again.

dude thinks he's playing in a different era, hopefully those 4 games makes him smarten up, he could break his own neck with how reckless he is with his helmet

He seems like one of those types that thinks that just because he's completely fine with dying on the field, other players are supposed to be cool with him trying to take them with him.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
It’s all narrative based. Kirk has the outdated stench of being overpayed or underachieving . When has a kirk cousins led team supposed to get far?!? Meanwhile the Seahawks, giants, raiders, saints all :salute:at signing mid ass QBs. None of them nggas are better than Kirk. But narrative wise is seems like they making moves. The raiders literally just reshuffled the same deck. Why? Bc fans are delusional and got tired of Carr….so they sign Jimmy G!

:youngsabo:
Ironically, same happens with Kirk cousins now. Dude had a 33-7 year and it’s :unimpressed:

Basically analysis has been reduced to you’re either elite or you have ‘potential’, ignore all in between.
:sas2:

Kirk 35/45 for 378 with 2TDs vs San Fran and people will say it’s empty stats.