Random NFL Observations 2023-24 Thread

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
The Dolphins were terrible for all most all of Tom Brady's tenure in NE and he was 24-12 against them. Division games a tough no matter how bad you think the team is
I’m not saying it isn’t tough but what coach and players in the afc west really could challenge Andy Reid and the chiefs

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
I’m not saying it isn’t tough but what coach and players in the afc west really could challenge Andy Reid and the chiefs

challenge them to win the division, yeah of course none of those teams. but to only lose 3 games up to this point is still amazing to me. AFC east teams weren't a challenge the Patriots to win the division back in those days but they still would win games against them

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
GQq2hJ8.gif
Not even gonna type out what I wanna say

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I mean the broncos chargers and raiders ain’t been bout shyt for a while anyway
It's funny because all 3 teams loaded up when Hill left and everyone (myself included) thought that would be problematic but it hasn't worked out for any of them

Herbert's been fools gold (plus mack and the other defensive acquisitions haven't amounted to much)

Russ is washed and denver's draft picks have all been busts

Adams doesn't play QB :dead:

premier58

All Star
Daps
Yeah, which is weird because he is so tall. That’s again due to technique. I don’t think he’s regressing, I think he’s on his third OC and he’s only 25. People were saying similar about Tua before he got a head coach an offense that fit him and weapons that fit him. Not getting him Zay Flowers was a major fukk up.
Definitely. If he improves his technique, he can get back to his 2021 form, where he looked like he was on his way to being one of the greats of the era. I also wanna see him do better against the blitz. Too often he freezes up like Scott Mitchell, when great QBs should be licking their chops at a defend that constantly blitzes.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
It's funny because all 3 teams loaded up when Hill left and everyone (myself included) thought that would be problematic but it hasn't worked out for any of them

Herbert's been fools gold (plus mack and the other defensive acquisitions haven't amounted to much)

Charger’s mismanaged Herbert should’ve got another coach, Denver can’t do shyt right, and raiders first mistake was giving gruden a 10 year contract, we should’ve known they wasn’t going to be shyt

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Definitely. If he improves his technique, he can get back to his 2021 form, where he looked like he was on his way to being one of the greats of the era. I also wanna see him do better against the blitz. Too often he freezes up like Scott Mitchell, when great QBs should be licking their chops at a defend that constantly blitzes.
I give him credit for his toughness, his offensive line is mediocre as fukk outside of Slater. Played last year with fractured ribs and is playing this year with a broken finger on his throwing hand. They draft a WR in the first round instead of offensive line help. They need to fire the entire staff.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

The other teams in the division have terrible GMs and hired bad coaches. Like legitimately every single one of them needs to go. It’s literally like when the Patriots got to beat up on the AFC East.