Random NFL Observations 2023-24 Thread

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
@NYC Rebel

What do you see the Jets doing this season? I think they can definitely win the division, and I have Rodgers as a top five MVP candidate, if the team stays healthy.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
@NYC Rebel

What do you see the Jets doing this season? I think they can definitely win the division, and I have Rodgers as a top five MVP candidate, if the team stays healthy.

That d-line might be in the top 10 ever before the season is out. Ive never seen anything like it. They will carry the team to at least 10 wins, not Sauce or Rodgers. The offense playing well is a bonus. If Hall is back to form, he and Cook will make Rodgers life soooo easy.

Offense is totally on Becton’s knee. He remains healthy, AFC is theres

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
F5miqLbbIAA-4bu

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gonna just hit him with the franchise tag the next two years right?
they might as well trade him for picks after the season, rookie contracts will be super valuable to them with Joe & Chase getting paid top money for their positions

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Random thought about holding out:

Players have to play like 10 games or so to get credit for the season, right? Well, what if instead of threatening to/sitting out the first 7 games of the year, a player threatened/sat out the last 7?

Would their holdout be more effective? Would there be more backlash for the player than if they held out at the start of the season?

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Random thought about holding out:

Players have to play like 10 games or so to get credit for the season, right? Well, what if instead of threatening to/sitting out the first 7 games of the year, a player threatened/sat out the last 7?

Would their holdout be more effective? Would there be more backlash for the player than if they held out at the start of the season?

Last season with Lamar was probably the closest we'll see of this.

He was legit hurt, but the backlash was still there. I can't imagine a player willfully doing it while still being healthy though.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Let the tank for Caleb begin. The bad/mediocre teams who are smart will start selling off early