Random NFL Observations 2023-24 Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Coach Prime is the only reason I’m interested in football this year.

All of the NFL storylines are weak sauce. I don’t even have interest in my own team :snoop:

The NFL and NBA has become too media driven.

And I never liked the fact that the NFL starts on a Thursday. It should start on SUNDAY with the Super Bowl winning playing on Sunday night.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Coach Prime is the only reason I’m interested in football this year.

All of the NFL storylines are weak sauce. I don’t even have interest in my own team :snoop:

The NFL and NBA has become too media driven.

And I never liked the fact that the NFL starts on a Thursday. It should start on SUNDAY with the Super Bowl winning playing on Sunday night.
asuka-dont-care.gif

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights

Jay is a piece of shyt no doubt but lovie and Angelo didn’t do him any favors he didn’t have any weapons but Greg Olsen his first couple of years and the oline was awful and look at his OC mike tice :mjlol: Past his prime mike martz:mjlol:ron turner:mjlol: the minute they traded jay cutler they should’ve gotten a OC that runs the west coast offense someone from the mike Shanahan old Denver staff the bears didn’t do jay any favors

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Jay is a piece of shyt no doubt but lovie and Angelo didn’t do him any favors he didn’t have any weapons but Greg Olsen his first couple of years and the oline was awful and look at his OC mike tice :mjlol: Past his prime mike martz:mjlol:ron turner:mjlol: the minute they traded jay cutler they should’ve gotten a OC that runs the west coast offense someone from the mike Shanahan old Denver staff the bears didn’t do jay any favors

That’s always our mo

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
So glad the eagles let C. J. Gardner-Johnson leave. He was their most impactful defender not in the trenches

He's a good player but it took him a quarter of the season to really get into high gear (last year), then he got hurt a few weeks later

His replacement is more than good enough from all reports and what I've seen so far