Random NFL Observations 2023-24 Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Lol fukk outta here....Talanoa wanted no parts of that. How you let another man mush you like a 5 dollar trick and hand fake like you're going to squabble :mjlol:

I've never seen a more bytch ass display in the NFL in my entire life

I've quite literally never seen an NFL player run from a fight on the field like this
It would be dumb as fukk to fight the other dude while yo helmet is off and the other dudes is on. If Connor was really trying to go there he should’ve took his helmet off too

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Really thought Terrel Bernard would be a legit hole at MLB for us. Dude has been a revelation.
So far O'Cyrus Torrence is looking like redemption for trading Wyatt Teller too soon

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Sauce’s tape indicates there’s some regression to the mean coming. He got away with a lot of grabbing

Said this in preseason :francis: Sauce is still legit, but so much of being an elite corner is name recognition and the benefit of the doubt that comes with clout. He got away with a lot, probably gets away with even more bc the ball isn’t coming his way (for good reason), so he’s probably learning bad habits that he’s skilled enough not to need.

He’ll adjust….but it was definitely a grab, and he tugged long enough to warrant a call.Not the ref’s fault it was an impossible pass into coverage. Sauce shoulda thought about that