Random NFL Observations 2023-24 Thread

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
NFL is embarrassing with this Taylor Swift shyt SMH.

This shyt feels like a gap year with the NFL so far. This is 2008 all over again.

Sports media hyped up Aaron and the Jets, and once that took a shyt there is nothing to really hold onto for casuals. Chiefs and Bills and Dolphins 49ers are good, Eagles good but unspectacular. A lot of unspectacular (literally every other team with Detroit climbing the hierarchy). Giants are ass. Packers having their gap year between QBs, the bad organizations are stilll the bad organizations.

Nobody but Taylor's biggest fans give a fukk about this shyt. Hell, its really only Taylor, Beyonce and Drake doing numbers and have been the only ones doing the numbers since two CBAs ago :lolbron:. Music industry has been as stale as it's been in my life.

Granted it's still early, and come next year we are gonna have a whole lotta new QB talent to supplant the remaining old guard for the new generation of fans. But there is a lot of bad TV so far thats for damn sure.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
This shyt feels like a gap year with the NFL so far. This is 2008 all over again.

Sports media hyped up Aaron and the Jets, and once that took a shyt there is nothing to really hold onto for casuals. Chiefs and Bills and Dolphins 49ers are good, Eagles good but unspectacular. A lot of unspectacular (literally every other team with Detroit climbing the hierarchy). Giants are ass. Packers having their gap year between QBs, the bad organizations are stilll the bad organizations.

Nobody but Taylor's biggest fans give a fukk about this shyt. Hell, its really only Taylor, Beyonce and Drake doing numbers and have been the only ones doing the numbers since two CBAs ago :lolbron:. Music industry has been as stale as it's been in my life.

Granted it's still early, and come next year we are gonna have a whole lotta new QB talent to supplant the remaining old guard for the new generation of fans. But there is a lot of bad TV so far thats for damn sure.
Spoken like a bum whos team is trash

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
how many more national televised games do we have to sit through with the jets?

:pacspit:
As much as i hate the jets, they holding it down out there. I hate kc too tho. Wish they could both lose

Best case scenario is a tie

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much as i hate the jets, they holding it down out there. I hate kc too tho. Wish they could both lose

Best case scenario is a tie
game defiantly turned out better after the first quarter, i still dont wanna see them again

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Connor p*ssy for not taking his helmet off.
Lol fukk outta here....Talanoa wanted no parts of that. How you let another man mush you like a 5 dollar trick and hand fake like you're going to squabble :mjlol:

I've never seen a more bytch ass display in the NFL in my entire life

I've quite literally never seen an NFL player run from a fight on the field like this