Random NFL Observations 2023-24 Thread

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Who are the 76ers of the NFL? Constantly gassed with decent stars that should back up the hype but fail when it counts.

Atlanta Falcons

I say the Falcons because AI and Mick Vick were the two biggest athletes in my hood. I'm guessing it's the same where a lot of people grew up at.

I've been thinking about this today there's a few times depending how far you want to go back. Like others have said the Bills and Lions. I'd also add The Bengals and the Jets. You can also say the Cowboys after the year 2000.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How goofy is DHop…

He chose to go rot in Tennessee over thriving in KC just to make slightly more money. Money that he probably could have made up in endorsements by being the star WR for Mahomes.

Now he’s so irrelevant I keep forgetting he’s on the Titans until I actually see him playing.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
How goofy is DHop…

He chose to go rot in Tennessee over thriving in KC just to make slightly more money. Money that he probably could have made up in endorsements by being the star WR for Mahomes.

Now he’s so irrelevant I keep forgetting he’s on the Titans until I actually see him playing.

He did all that talk about a contender but everybody knew he was gonna go to the highest bidder

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Dobbs & Baker out here having better games than the fully guaranteed man. What a time.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
How goofy is DHop…

See you in the playoffs.

result-1.png

Maybe. Depending on who your squad even is.

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Yeah I'll just go ahead and say I'm not a believer in Bryce Young
He was a beast at Alabama but he's way too small to me and doesn't really have any standout traits to make up for it
It's like Kyler but with a worse arm and without the running ability
Why would you take that #1
Goofy ass owner and his wife thought they were drafting Black Drew Brees