Random NFL Observations 2023-24 Thread

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Sean Mcvay is who he said they he was. He got a rookie 5th rounder lookin elite. Really opens your eyes to how some players are made by schemes.

Kupp is a dog n all but….:patrice:
Stafford plays a huge role in it as well
Everyone used to say Megatron carried Stafford for years and he's out here making WRs bank years later

He got Golladay that contract

premier58

All Star
Daps
Sean Mcvay is who he said they he was. He got a rookie 5th rounder lookin elite. Really opens your eyes to how some players are made by schemes.

Kupp is a dog n all but….:patrice:
So why has Van Jefferson been so mediocre? What about Allen Robinson?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah I'll just go ahead and say I'm not a believer in Bryce Young
He was a beast at Alabama but he's way too small to me and doesn't really have any standout traits to make up for it
It's like Kyler but with a worse arm and without the running ability
Why would you take that #1

premier58

All Star
Daps
I dont think that discounts having a 5th rounder break records :wtf:
Its 2 games, though. Also guys like Eddie Royal and Michael Clayton got busy ss rooks snd never came close again.
Van has been behind Kupp and Woods, then behind Kupp and OBJ, then Stafford was hurt
So what about Allen Robinsom? He was their big FA acquisition, yet they could not get production out of him.
Also….He’s doing it for Tutu who’s also on a 1000 yard pace :wtf:
Once again, the season just started. And who cares about where you were drafted?? Troy Williamson was a top pick, as was USC Mike Williams, so was Darrius Heyward Bey, so was Kelvin Benjamin, Nkeal Harry and a host of others.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
So why has Van Jefferson been so mediocre? What about Allen Robinson?
Matthew Stafford was hurt most of the year with Allen Robinson. And the Rams offensive line was Walmart brand toilet paper thin … Robinson had his limitations as a receiver but last year is definitely not any sort of microcosm of McVay‘s ability to develop receivers.

Van Jefferson on the other hand had a solid rookie year. he’s just had the bad luck of playing behind Cooper Kupp, Robert woods, Odell Beckham Jr., and now puka Nacua. He also has no sort of dog in him and struggles to get open or catch a contested ball