Random NBA Observations 2024 - 2025

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Zion’s odds for MVP is +10000.
:sas2:
Ja is +3500.
:sas1:
Boston players cancel each other out. Voters are tired of Jokic. Embiid can’t stay healthy. Brunson has help now.
:jbhmm:
Outside of SGA and Luka, I might take a shot. The West is up for grabs outside of OKC. Pelicans or Grizzlies get the 2 spot…
:whoo:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Let's get it baby

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
On one hand I think Boston is the best team in the East, on the other hand no reigning champ has made it back to the conference finals, let alone the NBA Finals, since the 18-19 Warriors 6-years ago.

If this trend continues and somehow/inexplicably they don't make it... i actually like the Knicks as a secondary/dark horse pick. I feel they'll be a bit more stable than MIL (defensively) and PHI ("star" reliability).
We lost Donte who at the very least was 11.75 inches but filled (pause) a need with KAT.

Bytchell being a goofy, fragile, oft-injured fakkit is the reason this happened now and not at the trade deadline.

:manny: I’m excited to see how it all plays out.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
We lost Donte who at the very least was 11.75 inches but filled (pause) a need with KAT.

Bytchell being a goofy, fragile, oft-injured fakkit is the reason this happened now and not at the trade deadline.

:manny: I’m excited to see how it all plays out.
Brother, that's wild :whoa:

But know that the Knicks are now the #3 betting favorite to win the championship behind Boston and OKC.

So Vegas and betting degenerates consider this a win for you guys, and i would agree.