Random NBA Observations 2024 - 2025

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
On one hand I think Boston is the best team in the East, on the other hand no reigning champ has made it back to the conference finals, let alone the NBA Finals, since the 18-19 Warriors 6-years ago.

If this trend continues and somehow/inexplicably they don't make it... i actually like the Knicks as a secondary/dark horse pick. I feel they'll be a bit more stable than MIL (defensively) and PHI ("star" reliability).

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I love Zion but, he’s like Memphis Bleek, one hit away. That hit never came.

I tell myself every year that this is his last chance but i never can quit him :mjcry: :dame:

But honestly he had a great season it just sucks he got injured at the very last moment. Even worse was that Lakers game felt like his coming out moment. He was incredible and dominating Bron. But got injured just as it looked like he was about to ascend :francis:

Pelicans definitely need to move Ingram, but overall I like their roster. I expect Tre Murphy to have a big year. Not crazy about the Murray move but at least they have a real PG. They need to move CJ's bum ass though.

But the west is so loaded i could conceivably see them finish top 3 or miss the playoffs. No idea how it's gonna shake out other than the Thunder looking like obvious front runners.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The West... if teams were stocks, i'd be bullish on OKC. I think they may win 60.

I don't think Minnesota falls off a cliff, but how much better they can be comes down to 1) how much better Ant gets (obviously) but also 2) has Naz Reid reached his full potential (as a glorified 3&D role player) or can he at 25 yrs old and 5 years in the league break that ceiling and be something a bit more?