Random NBA Observations 2024 - 2025

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
It's not too late for posters to hop on the Bucks being mehhh this season bandwagon.

This defense is asscheeks and the offense isn't potent enough to make up for it.

They and Doc inspire no optimism whatsoever.
I'll be on the bandwagon, I was tryna deny it for so long but this team ain't winning nothing. They got Giannis (and Dame, we'll see if he can have a better season this year) so they'll win 50 or so amount of games but I'm not encouraged about them winning it all/maybe even getting past the 2nd round.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'll be on the bandwagon, I was tryna deny it for so long but this team ain't winning nothing. They got Giannis (and Dame, we'll see if he can have a better season this year) so they'll win 50 or so amount of games but I'm not encouraged about them winning it all/maybe even getting past the 2nd round.
Giannis, Middleton and Dame could give some of the teams in the East a good run in a series assuming they all make it their healthy, but I just don't trust the supporting cast around them.

It's the Jokic situation in Denver, but even worse long term.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

Honestly I don't think they can win 50 games but we'll see...they really have very few areas of the game where they clearly have an advantage over other teams if any.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Zion is a bust and Brandon Ingram is nothing .. blow the pelicans up. nikkas score 14 against the blazers .. nikkas mid af

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Honestly I don't think they can win 50 games but we'll see...they really have very few areas of the game where they clearly have an advantage over other teams if any.
They have Giannis and Middleton (assuming health) who somehow goes MJ in the playoffs. That's the only clear advantages that they really have.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Giannis, Middleton and Dame could give some of the teams in the East a good run in a series assuming they all make it their healthy, but I just don't trust the supporting cast around them.

It's the Jokic situation in Denver, but even worse long term.
Another thing I see is Giannis and Dame still don't have good chemistry yet, Giannis for some reason refuses to screen hard for Dame, even Brook Lopez and Dame seem to have a good 2 man game going. Also Giannis keeps staying behind the 3 pt line when he doesn't have the ball, shyt like that tells me they as a team haven't learned shyt.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
IMG-1134.jpg
Im addicted to multi screen sports
:banderas:

Also wtf Ben Simmons smh