Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Chet struggled all night & got a big block right at the end :wow:

Chet needs the break yesterday, dude been struggling for a few games during this goofy ass January schedule.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I'm surprised the Minnesota/Memphis game is so close without Memphis having Ja Morant

but speaking of Minnesota how do yall think they will do in the West when the NBA playoffs start ?

tr2k

All Star
Daps
JJJ his own worst enemy. He might have had an outside chance at 50 if it wasn't for the foul trouble he stays in :francis:

I'm sure Grizz fans are as frustrated with him as wolves fan get with KAT
Nah frustrated with the ref not calling a flagrant on Rudy on that play

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
I'm surprised the Minnesota/Memphis game is so close without Memphis having Ja Morant

but speaking of Minnesota how do yall think they will do in the West when the NBA playoffs start ?

Depends on the Gobert matchup mainly. Don't know how that defense looks if some team plays him off the floor.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
We're gonna miss Mike Conley when he's gone :mjcry:

Been a great PG in the sense of PGs I grew up watching. Steady distributors, good teammates and will knock down the big shots in the 4th quarter when you leave them open. Crazy to think how many years he's been jn the league because he looks like he hasn't aged, but he's really brought everything together for the Wolves along with Rudy getting healthy. :mjcry: