Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

charknicks

All Star
Daps
That idea for the draft to be 2 days is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Why in the hell would the 2nd round need it's own night for a group of players without any guaranteed contracts. 25 of the 30 2nd rounders usually don't even make the squad. Just dumb

Edit: just checked this year's 2nd round- so far only 3 of the 30 have played 105 minutes or more. Damn near half through the season.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I might watch this Paris game between the Nets and Cavs but, tonight are the matchups I'm hyped up about Celtics × Bucks and Suns × Lakers.

Speaking about the international showcase...I wonder why the schedule makers never have the premier teams (Bucks, Celtics, 76ers, Lakers, Nuggets, etc) play overseas.

It's always the mid-low tier teams doing these international neutral court games during the regular season, not that I have a problem with it considering Cleveland is pretty good despite starting the year off slower but it's just crazy how the schedule makers never used a premier matchup for these games.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I might watch this Paris game between the Nets and Cavs but, tonight are the matchups I'm hyped up about Celtics × Bucks and Suns × Lakers.

Speaking about the international showcase...I wonder why the schedule makers never have the premier teams (Bucks, Celtics, 76ers, Lakers, Nuggets, etc) play overseas.

It's always the mid-low tier teams doing these international neutral court games during the regular season, not that I have a problem with it considering Cleveland is pretty good despite starting the year off slower but it's just crazy how the schedule makers never used a premier matchup for these games.
because they'll slit your throat if you cost them a home game. Also, Thursday at 2PM, you're not about to try to burn a game you'd otherwise rather have in America prime time. The NFL still probably kicking themselves over how they let Chiefs/Dolphins go down in Europe.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

Check out Kawhi's answer to the very first question in the first 30 seconds about his new contract extension.

I swear that's the most Kawhi Leonard answer you're ever gonna hear. :laff:
Gave that journalist nothing to work with.:pachaha: How can you not love Kawhi.

"Kawhi Leonard, who are you man?"

"I'm Kawhi Leonard."

I miss you Kawhi

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium

It was an article I read on the NBA subreddit a few days ago :hubie:

It might just be their merch that’s popular tho

Yeah indeed the gear and "Brooklyn" are popular. Kind of similar to the Yankees "NY" cap being popular back in the day. Also vast majority of French people who go to the US go to NY, and it's cheaper to catch a game at Barclays than at the Garden.