Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Amen definitely isn’t ready. I got crushed on clutchfans for saying he needed to be redshirt or sent to gleague back during preseason. I could see it back then. Amen has inferior handled for a supposed pg. he can’t run an offense. He only looks decent against inferior competition and the end of the bench
It feels like he can't be used at the 1 tho, too many PGs on the roster already. He's not able to play to his strengths as the roster is constructed, they kind of force him to be a scorer and he's not naturally that

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
There’s no trade for the warriors to make them contenders. It’s over. The question for now and going forward is what does Steph think about this? He’s still a top 10 player, does he wanna be a warrior for life and is just ok with playing with his day 1’s knowing I got my 4 rings?

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Like I said in the Nets' thread, see how people get angry about limiting someone's PT on purpose, let alone not playing them?

Fans are not gonna settle for ANY sort of load management no matter what they say

Add in the infusion of gambling/fantasy league to the sport....this will definitely get the :camby: from fans

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Giannis might never win another Individual Trophy (MVP, DPOY etc). Same analogy to Bron after 2016 finals, it's like we've seen what he can do and it doesn't surprise us anymore even he's still unstoppable. Dude is averaging 31 11 and 5 and shooting 60% and yet only Jokic and Embiid are in the best player conversation.

At this point we're just waiting for him to win more rings.
Giannis gets penalized for not having a "bag", the fact that his name isn't mentioned is crazy. Embiid is on a historical tear right now, however, so I wouldn't be mad if he keeps it up and wins it again.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ime got them boys playing top 3 defense...just wasnt enough for your Allstar starter Tyrese Maxey :wow:
*lurkers dont forget to vote for your favorite players Embiid and Maxey now through Jan 20th *

oExKNGr.png
You do know our two best perimeter defenders are Jabari and Dillon. Eason actually did a decent job on Maxey. It was Tate he was lighting up. Tate is the new PJ Tucker. Got a rep as a defender but all he does is hack. Can’t wait til Houston trades him away. Hopefully to Philly Or Boston

Last edited: