Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
both thompson twins stink

OTE is cooked

how do you make it that far with that jumpshot

and mind you the pistons twin is the better shooter :what:
Amen definitely isn’t ready. I got crushed on clutchfans for saying he needed to be redshirt or sent to gleague back during preseason. I could see it back then. Amen has inferior handled for a supposed pg. he can’t run an offense. He only looks decent against inferior competition and the end of the bench

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
I can't believe my eyes. 4 and ½ cacs on the floor for the C's. And the lone Black guy, who is half white, is appropriately named... White. Just like the good ol days.:banderas:

PXL-20231230-011935156-MP-2.jpg
Gm to coach: "remember to have some minutes in a game where all our players on the court are....white"

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
He's gonna be out of a job before the year ends talking like this
Like I said in the Nets' thread, see how people get angry about limiting someone's PT on purpose, let alone not playing them?

Fans are not gonna settle for ANY sort of load management no matter what they say

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
Giannis might never win another Individual Trophy (MVP, DPOY etc). Same analogy to Bron after 2016 finals, it's like we've seen what he can do and it doesn't surprise us anymore even he's still unstoppable. Dude is averaging 31 11 and 5 and shooting 60% and yet only Jokic and Embiid are in the best player conversation.

At this point we're just waiting for him to win more rings.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Against the amazing defensive back court of 5’10 Fred and Jaylen “Pause” Green.

He’s still under investigation

Ime got them boys playing top 3 defense...just wasnt enough for your Allstar starter Tyrese Maxey :wow:
*lurkers dont forget to vote for your favorite players Embiid and Maxey now through Jan 20th *

oExKNGr.png

• Haha
Reactions: No1