Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

:scust:WEDNESDAY IS FULL OF GARBAGE ASS GAMES

:devil:
:evil:

Rockets-Magic got 3 of the top 10-15 super young forwards + Sengun. Anthony Black and Amen are highly regarded amongst this crop of rookies. I also like Kings/Jazz, Mavs/Spurs, Hawks/Hornets, Knicks/Cs

Pistons/Heat COULD be good but regular season Heat liable to look like whatever. Pistons got a fun core though

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Rockets-Magic got 3 of the top 10-15 super young forwards + Sengun. Anthony Black and Amen are highly regarded amongst this crop of rookies. I also like Kings/Jazz, Mavs/Spurs, Hawks/Hornets, Knicks/Cs

Pistons/Heat COULD be good but regular season Heat liable to look like whatever. Pistons got a fun core though

:scust: STFU

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kd annual knee injury combined with Beal’s 30 missed games. Book gon be in hell with these old nikkas
Even Book's listed as Questionable with a toe injury.I was hoping the Suns wouldn't end up becoming KD's Nets, but who am I kidding!?We're the Suns.The most snake bitten, shyt out of luck team in NBA history.The basketball God's always find a way to stick it to us in the end.This KD, Booker, Beal era's it for me.I've been doing this shyt since Barkley & KJ.I've had enough.If this squad don't work, I'm pulling the plug.My back is one straw away.