jEXjNkE.png

LCZzIfw.png

1J8CBky.png

uxxtuX2.png

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes. Had the whole page on paper. My dumbass didn't look at the thread title but it was definitely a Trump thread. Had the emojis and all 😄

damn…you do have your face as your avi and be posting pics of yourself on here a lot so I guess it wasn’t too hard to connect the dots once you hit their radar for whatever reason…doesn’t help that the forum is wide open outside of JBO…scary…continue to be safe tho man

Last edited:

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joel Embiid MVP so far?
gotta be and thats coming from someone who thought jokic deserved the mvp last year. joel has went up a level all around and pretty much all the stats say its him. then shai or jokic in whatever order and then giannis and luka. kawhi has been probably the best player in the west the past 11 games, he stays anywhere near this tear hes on and the clippers keep winning he'll get into the top 5 sooner rather than later.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
gotta be and thats coming from someone who thought jokic deserved the mvp last year. joel has went up a level all around and pretty much all the stats say its him. then shai or jokic in whatever order and then giannis and luka. kawhi has been probably the best player in the west the past 11 games, he stays anywhere near this tear hes on and the clippers keep winning he'll get into the top 5 sooner rather than later.
Embiid's numbers are ridiculous, 35/12/6 on elite efficiency and the 76ers are the 3 seed in the East

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
Yo, I'm at court for the recent lil charge I caught. The why the fukk did the Secret Service just question me about posts I made on here :what: . Literally asked me out the court room to the back to mentally evaluate me. I passed the evaluation and the dudes were cool as hell. Told me to just watch exactly "how" I say things, but the things I said were considered free speech and not a violation. Lmao. My nikka Dobbs wasn't lying when he said they contacted him about me smh. Wtf. Lol.
This is why I laugh when people get gangsta on these forums and IG comments of popular posts. There’s IP addresses for a reason, everybody is being watched but continue thinking you’re special.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Embiid's numbers are ridiculous, 35/12/6 on elite efficiency and the 76ers are the 3 seed in the East

35ppg on a 35 PER. Filthy.

If (and that’s a big if) he maintains that all season, that’s better than any season Jordan, LeBron, Shaq, etc ever had.

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
damn…you do have your face as your avi and be posting pics of yourself on here a lot so I guess it wasn’t too hard to connect the dots once you hit their radar for whatever reason…doesn’t help that the forum is wide open outside of JBO…scary…continue to be safe tho man

Breh one of the best/funniest posters on this board

But I can see why secret service would have a word with him :mjlol:

I’m not saying I believe he would do something to the “pink bytch”

But I’m not saying I don’t believe he’d try
:hubie: