Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Kawhi played every game so far this season

What a coincidence
I wonder how much of that is that he's actually healthy and how much of it is part of the new awards season criteria that's reducing rest management and potentially costing players millions of dollars.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Yo, I'm at court for the recent lil charge I caught. The why the fukk did the Secret Service just question me about posts I made on here :what: . Literally asked me out the court room to the back to mentally evaluate me. I passed the evaluation and the dudes were cool as hell. Told me to just watch exactly "how" I say things, but the things I said were considered free speech and not a violation. Lmao. My nikka Dobbs wasn't lying when he said they contacted him about me smh. Wtf. Lol.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yo, I'm at court for the recent lil charge I caught. The why the fukk did the Secret Service just question me about posts I made on here :what: . Literally asked me out the court room to the back to mentally evaluate me. I passed the evaluation and the dudes were cool as hell. Told me to just watch exactly "how" I say things, but the things I said were considered free speech and not a violation. Lmao. My nikka Dobbs wasn't lying when he said they contacted him about me smh. Wtf. Lol.
:lupe::lupe::lupe::lupe::lupe::lupe::lupe::lupe::lupe::lupe::lupe::lupe::lupe::lupe::lupe::lupe:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

bruh you being serious? :merchant:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
please be joking bruh, please :lupe:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Yes. Had the whole page on paper. My dumbass didn't look at the thread title but it was definitely a Trump thread. Had the emojis and all 😄

gucci-mane.gif

@Neo The Resurrected ONE

Last edited: