Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With all the early season struggles with Dame and the team collectively… they’re now only 1 loss behind Boston for the #1 seed… 2 losses behind MIN for the best record in the league.

And still got 50+ games to play to get it all sorted out. If there are no major injury setbacks they should be a well oiled machine by early March.

Counterpoint is that the Celtics & Bucks have the same amount of wins even though so far the Celtics have had the hardest SOS in the league and the Bucks have had the easiest :manny:

Even then, Milwaukee’s always been a great RS team that was never their issue

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Actually both are true.

Steph is absolutely not in the conversation for best player of all time. That was an absolutely ridiculous take and no reasonable person (except an embellisher like Shaq) would argue that...we don't even need to argue that, his numbers speak for themselves....and they say he ain't that.

And the Warriors would have similar success if you swapped Steph & Dame and that's not even a hot take when you consider how elite Dame is. As long he has the same elite players around him (KD, Klay, Dray, bench depth) why wouldn't they have a similar success?
Just a bad take because they don’t play the same.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
GS should offer Klay for Zion and see if the Pels are interested. The trade works for both teams and I think both teams get a lot better with that trade. BI and Klay can play off each other because BI is a ball stopper and Klay doesn't handle the ball, he can still get his 22 off the ball in that offense. Zion would fit in perfectly with GS, I'd run him at the 3 and Dray at the 4. IDK who's running the 2 on that team, but I would want CP3 off the bench