Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Spurs need to work on that entry pass to wemby, got to be the most simple thing to do

That's a skill of the past...very few guys come into the league being able to do that anymore...Bigs get dragged out of the post because of poor passing skills from players now.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know its just the preseason and maybe its because the spurs are so young and play so fast but GS looking :old:

Looney gonna have to play a DPOY levels to keep them from being awful on that end.
Yes ignore they are missing one of the GOAT defenders :francis:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
That's a skill of the past...very few guys come into the league being able to do that anymore...Bigs get dragged out of the post because of poor passing skills from players now.
shyt , been going on for the last few decades in basketball , It got so bad with me I had no other choice than to work on my dribble and face up game.. them stockton high post entry passes +ucla cut to the Basket :noah:
, low key mike bibby was great at them entry passes fake up top side wind the entry pass :takedat: . And cut to the basket and if you got to close to c.webb behind the back pass to the cutting guard beautiful basketball not this chucking drible dribble 💩 :hubie:

Last edited:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Unfortunately there's nothing "crazy" or "confusing" about it. He just fat as hell.

He should change name from the mini van to the white tractor traylor :francis:

Georges Niang signed a 3 year / $25,500,000 contract with the Cleveland Cavaliers, including $25,500,000 guaranteed,

I hope he's not one of them mail it in guy's