Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That's why it should have been played at home for the team with the best record and point differential. The Indiana/Milwaukee crowd would have been lit and instead we got a dead Vegas crowd.
Overtime, the hope is this becomes a main event every year. I'm sure moving forward now that people understand this that there will be more interest and excitement to be there. It's Year 1.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When will Zion ask out?

idk if playing for another franchise will motivate him (probably not)…but NO definitely never will…he might as well ask out now

*edit*

forgot he basically just maxed out and got 4 seasons left after this one :picard:

it’s up to NO to decide to move on from him

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
idk if playing for another franchise will motivate him (probably not)…but NO definitely never will…he might as well ask out now

*edit*

forgot he basically just maxed out and got 4 seasons left after this one :picard:

it’s up to NO to decide to move on from him
He was averaging 26+ before these last two games and making it look easy, getting rebounds and assists as well

I wouldn't trip over 2 shakey games if I'm NO. Just gotta make sure he gets extra attention to maintain the level he'd been playing at for the last month and not get complacent

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was averaging 26+ before these last two games and making it look easy, getting rebounds and assists as well

I wouldn't trip over 2 shakey games if I'm NO. Just gotta make sure he gets extra attention to maintain the level he'd been playing at for the last month and not get complacent

ya NO may not abandon ship so soon considering they just maxed him out

I still get the impression he doesn’t really wanna be on this team tho

felt this way re: what I perceive to be a lack of motivation during this past off-season and not just saying it as a result of the last few games

I don’t blame the pels for considering trading zion…there’s a chance the “what ifs?” are not meant to happen with the team in NO…seems like zion needs a change of scenery that can hopefully provide him with some motivation

Last edited:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

that nikola westbrick, 9-32 stinker dropped him down a spot :wow:

we back up baby :cheers:

Yes sir yes sir!

And you know I had to pull up to Wells Fargo Center to see the future 2-time mvp in action tonight breh breh!

Sold my wizard tix and only going to Sixers games going forward! Lol

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

that nikola westbrick, 9-32 stinker dropped him down a spot :wow:

we back up baby :cheers:

James Harden makes his teammates SO much better that even the season AFTER he leaves the effect can still carry a former teammate to the MVP award. This is unprecedented:banderas: