Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Looks like the Pelicans made the wrong gamble on this core
Zion looks like he lost some burst and has turned from a dominant player to just a very good one, which massively impacts this teams ceiling
They had a chance to move off of him this past off season and elected to keep him and BI and idk if they'd hold as much value now

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Not a fan of the neutral site. The previous games were lit with the home fans bringing some playoff like energy. That Vegas crowd was dead.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Not a fan of the neutral site. The previous games were lit with the home fans bringing some playoff like energy. That Vegas crowd was dead.

I mean who exactly is going to go watch these games? I doubt it's hardcore fans of the involved teams. Pretty sure it's a lot of people who kind of already were in Vegas and added this among other attractions. Neutral sites work when you know for sure that the fans of the team will travel. Fans don't care THAT much for their team to book a flight, hotel and tickets for a December game. Even less so when it's on a Thursday.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
I mean who exactly is going to go watch these games? I doubt it's hardcore fans of the involved teams. Pretty sure it's a lot of people who kind of already were in Vegas and added this among other attractions. Neutral sites work when you know for sure that the fans of the team will travel. Fans don't care THAT much for their team to book a flight, hotel and tickets for a December game. Even less so when it's on a Thursday.

That's why it should have been played at home for the team with the best record and point differential. The Indiana/Milwaukee crowd would have been lit and instead we got a dead Vegas crowd.