Daps
Reppin
Duval County
GAFJW9uXgAA0PGI

By hook or by crook LeBron said I'm getting a chip this year :mjgrin:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Wonder how long Atlanta waits before they shake up the roster in a major way. They've changed coaches and gave away John Collins; team has too much talent to still be this mediocre.

I don't even know what they could get for Trae at this point or who would even want him. Maybe the Bulls for Lavine since they're such a dumpster fire? That trade would kinda make sense for both teams from a positional need.

Would the Spurs take Trae? They could offload a bunch of spare parts for him and his playmaking would probably help Victor.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
All those years thinking that Presti just had a thing for athletes who couldn't shoot & seeing the Pistons makes me think that was just Weaver being his right hand man having a bunch of influence :jbhmm:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wonder how long Atlanta waits before they shake up the roster in a major way. They've changed coaches and gave away John Collins; team has too much talent to still be this mediocre.

I don't even know what they could get for Trae at this point or who would even want him. Maybe the Bulls for Lavine since they're such a dumpster fire? That trade would kinda make sense for both teams from a positional need.

Would the Spurs take Trae? They could offload a bunch of spare parts for him and his playmaking would probably help Victor.
Knicks? Would be cheap and provide scoring.