Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I absolutely cannot stand that try hard shyt the Kings just pulled off. God I hope the Warriors push these pussies into the ground next time they meet. Either by blowing them out or fouling the absolute fukk out of them. I mean flagrant 1980s shyt. That's what these bytch ass nikkas deserve.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
I absolutely cannot stand that try hard shyt the Kings just pulled off. God I hope the Warriors push these pussies into the ground next time they meet. Either by blowing them out or fouling the absolute fukk out of them. I mean flagrant 1980s shyt. That's what these bytch ass nikkas deserve.
:umad: Suck the beam, fakkit

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Unreal level of dumbassery and sadness from this half way washed group of nikkas.

Noticed how klay was involved in 3 turnovers right as moody sat. The final two turnovers with Steph and Draymond passing to him. The to's are credited to them, but a pass to klay that isn't for a catch a shoot opportunity is asking for fukkery. :stopitslime:

Then the moving screen or extended elbow on a made 3 by Moody. :why:

I really dislike this iteration of Klay Thompson man....

:snoop:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

Stop spending money on fanduel and draft kings and you'll feel better

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GAFJW9uXgAA0PGI

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KPj really fukked up his career. Through the first quarter of the season, I feel confident in saying he would’ve been the starter by this point if he didn’t smack ole girl up. Ime already giving more and more of Jalen’s minutes to Holiday. KPJ was our best player last season(well him and Sengun he was definitely better than Green in scoring efficiency) and he was our best player in closing minutes. Jalen at this pint of his career is jsut not that dude in The clutch consistently,
Kpj might not have always succeeded j the clutch but him and Jabari and sengun have something in them that jalen lack in those closing minutes and that’s fight, courage, and confidence. Kpj and Jabari have both hit game winners and buckets in one possessions games last season.