Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Spurs got the best prospect in the history of sports and almost got the same record as the Wizards :francis:

I will say, the shyt they’re doing with Sochan is almost more blatant tanking than when Mavs sat Luka to keep their pick. You need more than a quarter of the year to realize he has no lead guard instincts?

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
I know it's not on the same level, but is it possible that Wemby vs Holmgren becomes the Magic vs Bird of their generation if they continue to improve? :jbhmm: If you know what I mean? :mjpls:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know it's not on the same level, but is it possible that Wemby vs Holmgren becomes the Magic vs Bird of their generation if they continue to improve? :jbhmm: If you know what I mean? :mjpls:
If they make their teams dominant forces and a constant candidate for the playoffs/conference finals, yes. It would be quite the narrative for the NBA actually.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

Could be but a lot of what made Magic v Bird would be missing from this namely the LA vs Boston dynamic.