Daps
Reppin
Steel City

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving franchise. These dudes were talking cash shyt the past two years like they were the warriors. Only team that legit had Lebron heated by how disrespectful they were. T. rex Bane, hacking ass JJJ need this humble pie
It's wild how they kinda let Ja and Dillon take all the heat for their immaturity, clearly that whole roster has issues

Steve Adams ain't a "vet"

D Rose done peeped them lil nikkas ain't serious and checked out

Smart tryna get them nikkas in the right mindset now cuz when Ja comes back the last thing you want as a small market team is for your franchise player to feel like it's a lost cause, he's already in a city filled with the exact energy you don't want him having as the face of the league

Lord knows the whole league will be on fire the day he requests a trade outta there

actually now that i think about it, Silver prolly want Ja up outta that city for the exact reasons i stated :mjpls: send his ass somewhere they can keep him busy, filming commercials, networking for business moves, etc.

Memphis too trapped out for a nikka like him who wants to be with the shyts so bad

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:whew: completely forgot brother, apologies

could I get the smiley with both of them together :feedme: i was vague earlier my bad

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
We all have bad takes ask 1st take and undisputed

The fact still remains

im-528946

Who's food again? :jbhmm:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It should be noted the Grizzles have been struggling with injuries to the point that they’re having to bring in dudes off the street. That speech Smart is giving means nothing for that reason as some of those dudes aren’t going to be there here in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I like Book but ...... Nahhh lol

Booker is slightly better on offense. But Tatum literally does everything else better. Tatum is even a better passer than Booker and he's a SF/PF lol
Book is a good defender these days but Tatum is better.
I’ll take his passing over Tatum , running the point for phx. It’s a close race for lightskin Kobe but I’ll go with book

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Book is a good defender these days but Tatum is better.
I’ll take his passing over Tatum , running the point for phx. It’s a close race for lightskin Kobe but I’ll go with book

LOL @ close race. The only advantage Booker has over Tatum is scoring, and that's barely