Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Giddey and Cason Wallace are two nice, young players. :yeshrug:

I get that but don't compound mistakes by passing on a draft haul. Giddey, Wallace and a bunch of cracks at the draft is better than where they're headed.

Is next year's draft good? OKC has Miami's lottery protected first, Philly's top six protected first and LAC's first, plus their own. LAC's 2027 first could be juicy.

Brooklyn could load up on futures: Oklahoma City Thunder - Future Draft Picks | Fanspo
Oh I don't think OKC's giving up both Giddey and Wallace. Wallace is low key an ace in the hole for a bigger acquisition, which is why I was heavily campaigning for Wallace early in this draft.

2024's draft is garbage. 2025 has some big time potential though.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Oh I don't think OKC's giving up both Giddey and Wallace. Wallace is low key an ace in the hole for a bigger acquisition, which is why I was heavily campaigning for Wallace early in this draft.

2024's draft is garbage. 2025 has some big time potential though.
Who's gonna be available that's a better fit than Bridges? What big names besides maybe Towns?

SGA, Williams, Bridges, Chet and Dort would give teams fits.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL at these takes over imaginary TRADE TALKS. Presti isn't going to trade anyone that's on the court. He's not trying to fucck up the building chemistry mid-season.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Detroit needs to do something, they’re record is bad.

Team is terribly constructed. You want to make Cade your franchise you can’t surround him with non shooters like Thompson, Hayes, Ivery, fukk the entire team outside Bog(who’s always hurt) and trash Harris