Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Because he can't make them. Nothing to this point suggests he's going to be a good shooter because he hasn't improved at all since his rookie season. He's basically the same player and he isn't strong enough to play center, which is what they need him to be if he isn't going to develop his shot.

I think he's really good as a roll man but they need him to be more. And don't say Mitchell and Garland are stunting his development because Chet walked into a rising team this season with a First Team All-NBA guard and already making a greater impact than Mobley.

If Cleveland called OKC and offered a swap, Presti would block their number while Cleveland would throw in additional picks to make it happen.
Bickerstaff is a bad coach that’s about to be placed on the hot seat soon. Mobley offense is a work in progress but when given the ball he’s shown to be a really good passer and can make good decisions. He hit a few jumpers last game as well. It’s hard to show off your game when you’re being relegated to a Mitchell Robinson type role.

The Cavs added new pieces this offseason. Garland & Allen working themselves back after injuries. Bickerstaff refusal to allow Mobley to utilize his passing ability.

Let the season play out before you start this comparison BS

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
The spurs need to do something, all the guys they have beside wemby suck. None of these vassell, johnson, sochan, collins would be getting more than 20mpg on any good team in the nba. Vincent yarbough azz nikkas.

THIS DEVIN VASSELL SLANDER MAKES ME SICK

He's coming y'all don't worry

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

lol

Zach looks like he's in prison here

:dead:

I watched the game this morning, I clipped this at the end. Wasn't sure if the net would of caught it, but I see it's already all over reddit and Twitter.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Giddey really the odd man out now in OKC. Didn't play down the stretch. Subbed in to run the inbound. Then sent right back to the bench for OT

He'll fetch them some nice pieces if they wanna trade him but I'm hesitant to trade young guys who can run the offense like he can. Never hurts to have multiple of those types of players.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Bickerstaff is a bad coach that’s about to be placed on the hot seat soon. Mobley offense is a work in progress but when given the ball he’s shown to be a really good passer and can make good decisions. He hit a few jumpers last game as well. It’s hard to show off your game when you’re being relegated to a Mitchell Robinson type role.

The Cavs added new pieces this offseason. Garland & Allen working themselves back after injuries. Bickerstaff refusal to allow Mobley to utilize his passing ability.

Let the season play out before you start this comparison BS
Bickerstaff wasn't a bad coach when he turned that team around :dead: that roster is hitting its limits more than anything else

The thing people gotta realize is that you can't force a player's feel for the game. Especially bigs. Mobley might have the physical tools he needs to be that guy, but its starting to look like that's just about it.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The spurs need to do something, all the guys they have beside wemby suck. None of these vassell, johnson, sochan, collins would be getting more than 20mpg on any good team in the nba. Vincent yarbough azz nikkas.
Nah Vassell is solid. Dude be goin off. The rest though can kick rocks

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Bickerstaff wasn't a bad coach when he turned that team around :dead: that roster is hitting its limits more than anything else

The thing people gotta realize is that you can't force a player's feel for the game. Especially bigs. Mobley might have the physical tools he needs to be that guy, but its starting to look like that's just about it.
He didn’t turn the team around. The development of our young guys alongside the Allen trade is what turned the team around. The offense is outdated. The rotations are mind boggling. Bickerstaff played a 7 man rotation against the pistons :russ:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
He didn’t turn the team around. The development of our young guys alongside the Allen trade is what turned the team around. The offense is outdated. The rotations are mind boggling. Bickerstaff played a 7 man rotation against the pistons :russ:
To say that Bickerstaff wasn't key in turning Cleveland around after their down years is straight disingenuous or short memory syndrome at work. Many of their key players are still young - and if they're going to make any steps forward, its going to come when guys like Garland/Mobley elevate their game.

Its wild though how many years Brad Stevens got for the same shyt meanwhile Bernie doesn't even get credit for what he's already done after cleaning up after John Beilein.

12 games into the season and yal on Bernie's ass when Allen and Garland ain't even been around half the time :dead:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Ain't nothing better than having a team with a bubbling core, shout-out to OKC. Meanwhile I'm stuck with a gimp and a geriatric :mjcry:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
To say that Bickerstaff wasn't key in turning Cleveland around after their down years is straight disingenuous or short memory syndrome at work. Many of their key players are still young - and if they're going to make any steps forward, its going to come when guys like Garland/Mobley elevate their game.

Its wild though how many years Brad Stevens got for the same shyt meanwhile Bernie doesn't even get credit for what he's already done after cleaning up after John Beilein.

12 games into the season and yal on Bernie's ass when Allen and Garland ain't even been around half the time :dead:
Been on his ass for years. I give credit when he does something good. But nah he sucks :manny: