Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Lol what happened. He's annoying Steph Curry and Draymond?
GS just realizing they gonna need actual help defending or in the paint instead of this cute, run-in-circles bullshyt that chris does

he takes a strength they already have and makes it slightly more efficient - he doesn't actually fix anything though

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hawks scouting report said that Highsmith is a bad FT shooter...but they didn't take into account it's probably because the dude has barely shot any FTs in his entire career. Dude is probably confused AF right now :laff:

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
GS just realizing they gonna need actual help defending or in the paint instead of this cute, run-in-circles bullshyt that chris does

he takes a strength they already have and makes it slightly more efficient - he doesn't actually fix anything though
We attacking the rim something vicious both lever and Mitchell been getting down hill. Post presence isn’t there on defense no rim protection.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Yeah Chris Paul on the Warriors have always been odd to me. I still pretend he's not on the team for my sanity lol

He would fit better on team like OKC, Magic, or the Raptors. Young athletic team that needs leadership and a floor general

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
nikka stop cappin it ain’t CP it’s Kerr with his dumb ass rotations and waiting too long to insert TJD … shyt ain’t got nothing to do with CP ole lying ass nikka
kerr is the coach for multiple rings. chris was a get out of poole free card and currently an experiment - which solves none of their problems in the interior or defending on the wings

some of yal just get mad to be mad i swear :dead: dude is doing the exact stat protecting shyt that made him an afterthought in phoenix but im saying something new