Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
you think Pacers are fools gold?
Nah, I think they solid. Still young tho, so I think come feb and march, they should cool off and knicks, heat and hawks will pull away.

I think there are 6 legit contenders. In order I have it

Nuggets
Celtics
Sixers
Bucks
Warriors
Suns- this is only on paper, I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t make it past semi

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Nah, I think they solid. Still young tho, so I think come feb and march, they should cool off and knicks, heat and hawks will pull away.

I think there are 6 legit contenders. In order I have it

Nuggets
Celtics
Sixers
Bucks
Warriors
Suns

List looks good with the exception of the Suns. They don’t belong there

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I went back and edited. They only good on paper, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t make it past semi or even first round if they play warriors or nuggets, shyt even mavs

The Lakers are still a contender as long as Ad and Bron are healthy going into the playoffs.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Bam Adebayo

AmericanRace-compress.jpeg

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
The Pistons need Bogdanovic back & to figure out what the plan is at SG next to Cade.

The shooting in their starting lineup is pretty much just Cade & I'm not sure about the Cade/Ivey fit unless Ivey starts taking more 3s & shoots it at a solid percentage since Thompson can't shoot at all right now.

Is it true that the Pistons media are unsure about keeping Ivey on the team because they fear he may not have great chemistry with Cade?