Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Forget about the Lakers

I'm here for the refs being called out for missed or incorrect whistles period, they always manage to avoid being put on the summer jam screen by media
the last time this happened it damn sure didn't help out anyone else like it helped out LA - if anything it made shyt worse for the rest of the league lol

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
the last time this happened it damn sure didn't help out anyone else like it helped out LA - if anything it made shyt worse for the rest of the league lol
You just focus on Charlotte mane let us cook :mjgrin:lamelo gettin triple doubles again y'all might be able to fight for a play in spot

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
man if cole anthony got the same whistle as reaves he'd be a fukking all-star :mjlol: talking about this gonna help the rest of the league
You really don't think refs getting put on blast more would help officiating across the board if more big name players made the argument and named names?

Obviously Bron's name is gonna generate the most headlines so he should be one of the main people leading the charge, so they really gonna be on point for Lakers games, but that doesn't mean the rest of the league shouldn't atleast attempt to make it an issue, not doing anything doesn't change shyt

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You really don't think refs getting put on blast more would help officiating across the board if more big name players made the argument and named names?

Obviously Bron's name is gonna generate the most headlines so he should be one of the main people leading the charge, so they really gonna be on point for Lakers games, but that doesn't mean the rest of the league shouldn't atleast attempt to make it an issue, not doing anything doesn't change shyt
this already happened tho :unimpressed:

would fair and balanced (and investigated with all the gambling happening) reffing be great? obviously. is that what LA is asking for? fukk no lol

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
this already happened tho :unimpressed:

would fair and balanced (and investigated with all the gambling happening) reffing be great? obviously. is that what LA is asking for? fukk no lol

bro did you not understand what i said? the Lakers are the ones who spoke up, so the refs tightened up calling Laker games, why would the lakers ask the refs to make better calls for other teams too? You think they don't adjust to warrior games if steph makes it an issue forreal?

if MORE teams leaned into making the same arguments and demanded the league investigate forreal, they may get similar results with their teams, if ENOUGH teams get that ball rolling it should create a ripple effect or atleast make the league hit up the ref union and start asking questions

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
bro did you not understand what i said? the Lakers are the ones who spoke up, so the refs tightened up calling Laker games, why would the lakers ask the refs to make better calls for other teams too?

if MORE teams leaned into making the same arguments and demanded the league investigate forreal, they may get similar results with their teams, if ENOUGH teams get that ball rolling it should create a ripple effect or atleast make the league hit up the ref union and start asking questions
now we acting like the lakers are the only team to complain about the refs. bruh what

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
now we acting like the lakers are the only team to complain about the refs. bruh what
nikka no we aren't, in my first post i said obviously LeBron's name is gonna make a bigger impact

that doesn't mean every other team should just sit by, they may have to make MORE noise because they aren't as big as the lakers or lebron, but that's just what it is :manny: how do you know if those other teams went about talking to the league about behind the scenes the same way the lakers did? did they file formal complaints that the league couldn't ignore? did they use their team media to continue to make noise until something changed? there's alot of variables here

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
nikka no we aren't, in my first post i said obviously LeBron's name is gonna make a bigger impact

that doesn't mean every other team should just sit by, they may have to make MORE noise because they aren't as big as the lakers or lebron, but that's just what it is :manny: how do you know if those other teams went about talking to the league about behind the scenes the same way the lakers did? did they file formal complaints that the league couldn't ignore? did they use their team media to continue to make noise until something changed? there's alot of variables here
amazing troll i can't even be mad :dead: